Skinny Moose Media Black Bear Blog Blogging Outdoors Daily Bag Limit Desert Rat - AZ On Stand With CG Coyote John - AZ
Audio Pod Casts Video V Casts
Outpost Home
About Us Permanent Staff Contact Us Employment Opportunities
Arizona Home US Hunting Home US Hunting Forums

Add your banner

Go Back   Arizona Hunting Today Forum > Media, Entertainment & Classifieds > Community Campfire
Register FAQ VB Image Host Buy/Sell Members List Calendar Arcade Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Community Campfire Pull up a stump. Roast hot-dogs, marshmallows, and get to know each other.
This forum is brought to you by:

Old 09-10-2010, 03:50 PM

Default Getting anxious

I'm anxiuos to get out and take a crack at predator hunting. I've never tried it and reading about it on this forum makes it sound like alot of fun. I've been held up for the last 11 weeks with a herniated disk in my lower back, the first six weeks sitting at home which was when I found this site and the last 5 weeks working part time and doing physical therapy. I have one more week of therapy and then I see the Dr. and I hope I will get released to do some more of my normal activity. I have ammo loaded for load development to try in my new AR, I put together a home made e-caller, I just need to sterilize the bdu's and get out. I realise my e-call is by no means the best setup but I think I will at least be able to gain some experience out in the field.

What would others of you reccomend for your short list of manual goto calls to either distract from the e-call or get a pause from the critter when it does come in? Are these available locally?

Any and all suggestions are appreciated, thanks

az-jim